SELLING YOUR HOME
Selling your home can often be a daunting task. How much do you list your home for? How do you market it so it receives maximum exposure? How do you make sure you’re doing everything possible to ensure you receive the best offers? This is where we come in, we specialize in residential sales, which means detailed attention to you and your home.
We provide all our clients a unique comprehensive property report that provides information about your home as well as trends in the local market to help educate you on the home selling process. If you need any repairs or updates, we have numerous reputable resources we can recommend and assist you with making it happen. We appreciate and respect all our clients, and know firsthand that moving and selling process can sometimes be stressful, that’s why we are to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Listing your home with us will be seamless, value-added and enjoyable process for you, and we pride ourselves on our client satisfaction and loyalty.
If you are selling your home for the first time and not familiar with the process, we have provided some steps for you to help put your mind at ease. Let us put our experience to work for you to ensure you get the best price for your home!
SUGGESTIONS FOR SELLERS
Prior to listing your home, you'll want to ensure everything is in good showing condition before buyers start to tour the home. Here are some important things to consider:
- Now is the time to declutter your home even if you have to put things in storage. Clean out basement and garage and start preparing to show your home. Remove any family photos or personal items. Remember, you want buyers to see themselves in your home.
- Touch up both interior and exterior paint.
- Clean or replace carpet in areas with heavy wear.
- Keep the interior and exterior clean and odor free.
- Trim any overgrown bushes, mow the lawn, add colorful flowers, and keep it free of leaves. Make sure the front of the home is clean and appealing. You want to make a strong a strong first impression.
- After you’ve done these things you may want to do a pre-listing inspection.
- Buyers will be hiring professional inspectors too; this is your chance to find and take care of any problems before it’s close to closing time.
- When you have a showing, please leave your home so buyers feel free to look and discuss things with their agent.
- You may need to discuss and consider lowering your asking price if time goes by with few or no offers.